Basic Bug-out Bag (Emergency abandon home)

Welcome Viewers,
Think smart before you start.
Stay Alert – Don’t Get Hurt.
A bug-out or BOB bag is a 72 Hours Survival bag in an Urban Environment or the City of Manila
However, i will only need to survive until i get to my destination. maximum 30KM away.

The gear you carry on your bug out bag will depend on your situation. 
So this setup is customised to my situation.

My overall goal is to be able to move to another location with my Car. First priority is getting shelter at friends or relatives place. Second Priority is a Hotel or Motel

For the first priority if my Car is Available i will be taking my car, which already includes an emergency bag and gear that i am already carrying in it.

If i cannot reach my car, i will be walking so this list is primary items i will have on me while walking
  • 1pc Tuna Canned Food
  • 2pc Skyflakes Crackers
  • 250ml Drinking Water
  • 500Pesos in Small Change
  • 10,000 mAh Power bank
  • Cellphone/Mobile
  • USB Cable
  • Identification Cards and Bank Cards
  • Off lotion (mosquito repellent)
  • Sun block lotion
  • * N95 Mask / Change of Cloths / Head gear / Sun Glasses / Flashlight / Wipes or towel
  • * Keys / Documents
  • * Non-Lethal Self Defense Items (Pepper Spray / Tactical Pen)
Items with Asterisk Depends on the length i am expecting to stay outside before coming back.
I do have friends and family that leave just across the road that wont require me to walk for a long period.

as you can see from my Basic Bug out Bag, i am not going to be carrying a Fire Kit, or even a knife.
Im basically walking in the City for a Maximum of 30KM to reach a safe destination.

Comment below if you feel there are other things that i should be carrying. Obviously the situation is not a SHTF scenario. Once i am at my destination, i can sit and plan for how i would want to proceed depending on the situation.

for the list of my Bug-out Bag for 72 Hour Survival, stay tuned on this blog on future posts

Think smart before you start.
Stay Alert – Don’t Get Hurt.

Comments