Every day Carry (EDC Kit/Bag)

Welcome Viewers,
Think smart before you start.
Stay Alert – Don’t Get Hurt.
My EDC Kit is the bag a carry on my daily commute, to work, shopping malls, or even while traveling.
My car keys are attached to it, so if i get in the car, i am carrying the bag.
when traveling it can hold my passport or any documents i need and it holds my cash and my wallet as part of it.
on top of that it's also my Coin purse that holds all the coins.

I use the Crossbody bag that you can find on Shopee thru the following URL:



Here are the contents of my EDC Bag

  • Coins (A lot of coins)
  • Car Keys
  • 1pc Pen
  • 1pc Money Clip with 5 x 100 Pesos for emergency
  • 1pc 32GB Data traveller USB Stick
  • 2000mAh Power Bank
  • Wireless Bluetooth Headset (Huawei Freebuds 3)
  • Fidget Spinner USB Charger Cable (Micro USB / Type C / Lightning Connector)
  • 1pc Micro USB Cable
  • 10ml Spray mouth wash
  • 1pc Whiteboard Marker
  • 0.5 ml Vicks Inhaler
  • 1pc Ninja Wallet
  • Keys Chain that includes:
    • Bottle Opener
    • Fire Starter with Flint
    • 1pc Sim card Tray Ejector
    • House Keys


That completes my EDC Kit


Comments